41 Southgate Street, Gloucester – OVER 50% NOW LET!
Managing the construction on behalf of Southgate Investments (Gloucester) Ltd, the development will provide 15 high quality one and two bedroom apartments – all of which will be for the rental sector. With a beautiful copper clad frontage, with glass balconies and aluminium windows, 41 Southgate Street will be a highly desirable address right in the heart of Gloucester City centre, just a few metres from the Cross. Throughout, the building is being designed to a high standard, with benefits including:
- Fitted with high quality, contemporary kitchens including integrated Bosch appliances (Large Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Induction Hob, Extractor fan).
- Fully tiled bathrooms.
- Pre-wired and installed for ultra-fast Virgin Media broadband, ready for fast set up broadband/TV within 5 days of moving in. This includes Digital TV/Internet points to all bedrooms. BT also available.
- Sound proofed utility cupboard off the hallway of each flat, with washing machine/tumble dryer also provided, to minimise noise in the main living area.
- Fitted with a whole flat ventilation system, bringing in fresh filtered air. The system also extracts heat from the air when using your bathroom and kitchen and re-distributes the heat to other areas of the flat, improving energy efficiency and lowering energy bills.
- Gas central heating.
- Plenty of light from large windows, with some apartments benefitting from Juliet balconies.
- Good sized apartments, ranging from the smallest at 610 square foot to the largest at 980 square foot of floor space.
- Central, private, communal garden area for residents use.
- A lift to all floors.
- Cycle storage facilities.
- Audio entry system, with tablet enabled CCTV of entrance/communal areas.
- Highly insulated, meaning lower energy bills.
- No allocated parking, but resident parking permits available from the council for the surrounding streets.
The apartments will be finished and available to move into in Spring/Summer 2018. For further details or to register your interest, contact us at email@example.com or contact Alex on 07876 582551.