Chapel Lane, Gorsley
Chapel Lane, Gorsley – Ready to Move In!
A new development within the desirable village of Gorsley which is located in South Herefordshire straddling the border with Gloucestershire. The village provides useful facilities including shop and post office, an exceptional primary school, public house/restaurant and church. Close by are two excellent golf clubs and an array of other country pursuits. The market towns of Ross-on-Wye and Newent are each found approximately 5 miles away where an excellent range of amenities can be found. There are superb road links close by via the M50/M5 to the Midlands and A40/M4 to South Wales. The countryside of Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and the Welsh Borders is within easy reach. Superb fishing is found on the beautiful River Wye and the excellent and well known walks in the Malvern Hills and Brecon Beacons are only a short distance away. High speed trains can be taken from, Worcester, Gloucester and Cheltenham railway stations with direct journeys to London Paddington.
Chapel Lane will be a high quality development of just 11 four-bedroom, highly eco-friendly Executive Homes. The eco-friendly features that come as standard on each of the seven homes includes:
– Inline solar panels on the roof to provide a substantial amount of your energy needs
– Air Source Heat Pump giving you a free reneweable source of energy to aid the heating system.
– I-switch providing hot water, providing on average 50-70% of your hot water needs.
– High levels of insulation and air tightness, meaning less energy is required to heat your home
– A whole-house ventilation system (MVHR) is also included, providing fresh filtered air into the house continuously, as well as taking heat from the air of bathrooms and kitchens when in use and distributing it to other areas of the house.
As well as the above each home will be built to an exacting standard, including high quality kitchens with integrated appliances as standard. The design has allowed for large window space to bring in lots of natural light. Every detail has been thought of to provide comfortable living, from a lovely wood burning stove in the living room and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, through to providing good sized garages, each with electric opening doors.
For more details or to register your interest, please contact Steve Gooch Estate Agents by:
Phone – 01531 820844,
Email – email@example.com,